Here’s a great shake-and-bake style recipe that gets the kids involved in making their own foods. It’s super fun, super easy and almost no mess dinner for any weeknight.
Makes 16 Servings
Serving Size: About 3 Nuggets
1 1/4 lb Chicken Breast Tenderloins
For the Seasoned Flour
1/3 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
For the Breadcrumbs
1 packet Instapro
1 cup unseasoned panko style breadcrumbs
1.5 tsp Italian Seasonings
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
1. Preheat over to 400F.
2. Cut each tenderloin into 3 – 4 pieces/nuggets; set aside.
3. Place all ingredients for seasoned flour into a gallon zipper bag, toss to mix and set aside.
4. Place all ingredients for bread crumbs into a gallon zipper bag, toss to mix and set aside.
5. Whisk egg and place into a large bowl.
6. Place chicken into the bag with seasoned flour; toss and then transfer to the egg mixture; toss to coat.
7. Remove chicken from egg and place into bag with season panko breadcrumbs; toss to coat.
8. Place chicken onto a cookie tray sprayed with non-stick cook spray (single layer, no overlapping).
9. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes; flip.
10. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until the internal temperature registers 165F on a food thermometer.
Order your box of Instapro today
Have instant protein packets delivered to your door, and start fortifying your family’s diet with protein.