This is a protein enriched variation of the American classic peanut butter cookie. It’s delicious, warm and packs a protein punch with each bite!
Makes 16 bars
Serving Size: 1 bar
1 Box Instapro
2 cups Rolled Oats
½ tsp Kosher Salt
2 tbsp Chia Seeds
2 pkts Stevia Sweetener
¾ cup Honey
¼ cup Coconut oil
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Mix together Instapro, rolled oats, kosher salt, chia seeds and stevia; set aside
2. Blend honey with vanilla
3. Melt coconut oil until just a liquid, careful not to heat it up
4. Using an electric mixer fitted with a paddle blend all ingredients on low until thoroughly mixed, about 3 minutes
5. Using a quarter sheet pan (a rectangular brownie pan), place a large sheet of parchment paper over the top.
6. Empty the granola bar mix into the pan and evenly press into the parchment paper.
7. Fold over remaining parchment to seal, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 – 30 minutes.
8. Cut into 16 bars and store in the refrigerator, sealed for up to 4 weeks; or on the counter for up to 2 weeks in sealed plastic bags.
Order your box of Instapro today
Have instant protein packets delivered to your door, and start fortifying your family’s diet with protein.