If your kids love pizza then they’ll enjoy this French bread pizza recipe with Instapro baked in. This is a super simple recipe you can make at home in 20 minutes.
Loaf of French bread
Jar of marinara sauce
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Shredded parmesan cheese
Packet of Instapro
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the French bread into two equal halves and place on a greased baking sheet.
3. Coat the top of each half with a layer of marinara sauce.
4. Pour the parmesan cheese into a separate bowl.
5. Add one packet of Instapro to the bowl. Toss the parmesan and Instapro powder together with your hands until evenly distributed.
6. Sprinkle parmesan evenly across each half of bread.
7. Sprinkle desired amount of shredded mozzarella on top of the parmesan.
8. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is crispy.
Have instant protein packets delivered to your door, and start fortifying your family’s diet with protein.