This recipe is sure to please a hungry crowd as an after school snack or dessert!
Makes 5 Dozen Cookies
Serving Size: 1 cookie
2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 box Instapro
¾ tsp Baking Powder
¾ tsp Baking Soda
1 ½ tsp Kosher Salt
10 tbsp Butter, softened
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
2 each Egg, large
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
2 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips (Milk Chocolate or Semi-Sweet)
3 tbsp Milk
1. Sift flour, Instapro, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. Cream butter on high for 1 minutes; scrape bowl down.
3. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar and continue to cream for 2 minutes.
4. Add eggs, one at a time.
5. Add vanilla extract and milk, mix to combine; scrape down bowl.
6. Reduce speed to low and add in dry ingredients to form dough.
7. Mix in chocolate chips.
8. Preheat oven to 350F.
9. Measure our tablespoon size dough balls, roll and place onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
10. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes; remove from oven and let stay on tray for 2 – 5 minutes. Do not over bake!
11. Remove to wire rack and cool completely before placing into containers.
Order your box of Instapro today
Have instant protein packets delivered to your door, and start fortifying your family’s diet with protein.