What better way to spread holiday cheer than through cookies!? Add a bit of protein and health to this year’s holiday favorites!
Makes 24 or 2 dozen cookies
1 2/3 cup All Purpose Flour,
1 Box Instapro (10 packets)
¾ tsp Baking Powder
¾ tsp Kosher Salt
10 tbsp Butter, Unsalted (room temperature)
¾ cup Granulated Sugar
2 each Egg (Medium)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 or 3 tbsp Decorative Sprinkles
1. Sift flour, Instapro, baking powder and salt; set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar on high for 2 – 3 minutes; scrape bowl down ½ way.
3. Add eggs, one at a time until incorporated; scrape down between each addition.
4. Add vanilla extract and reduce speed to lowest setting.
5. Spoon in flour mixture and blend 1 minute; scrape down and blend 30 more seconds.
6. Transfer cookie dough mixture onto sheet of plastic wrap and tightly roll into a log; refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Preheat oven to 400F
8. Cut 24 cookies (using a serrated knife) and top with sprinkles.
9. Bake for 6 – 8 minutes; let sit on cookie pan for 1 minute, then remove to a wire rack to completely cool.
Order your box of Instapro today
Have instant protein packets delivered to your door, and start fortifying your family’s diet with protein.