What better way to spread holiday cheer than through cookies!? Add a bit of protein and health to this year’s holiday favorites!
Makes about 26 cookies
Serving Size: 1 cookie
For the cookies
10 tbsp Butter, softened
¾ cup Granulated Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 ¾ cup All Purpose Flour
¾ tsp Baking Powder
1 Box Instapro
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1 large Egg
3 tbsp Milk
For the filling
¼ cup Brown Sugar
2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
¼ tsp Ground Cloves
¼ tsp Ground Ginger
2 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
For the icing
3 oz White Chocolate (melt in microwave just before drizzling atop cookies)
1. Sift flour, Instapro, baking powder and salt; set aside.
2. Mix brown sugar & spices; set aside.
3. Cream butter on high for 1 minutes; scrape bowl down.
4. Add sugar and cream for 2 minutes.
5. Add egg, vanilla and milk then beat until well combined; scrape down bowl.
6. Reduce speed to low and mix in dry ingredients to form dough.
7. Turn dough out onto work surface and roll to ¼” thick rectangle that measures about 14” X 12”. (See picture A)
8. Brush on melted butter, then evenly spread brown sugar spice mixture. (See picture B)
9. Tightly roll up into a log, wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (or up to 2 days before baking); if dough rips that’s ok! Just use your fingers to squeeze/pinch it back together. (See picture C)
10. Preheat oven to 350F
11. Cut into 1/3” slices and lay onto parchment-lined cookie trays. (See picture D)
12. Bake for 10 – 11 minutes; remove from oven and let stay on tray for 2 – 5 minutes.
13. Remove to wire rack to completely before drizzling with melted white chocolate. melted white chocolate.
Order your box of Instapro today
Have instant protein packets delivered to your door, and start fortifying your family’s diet with protein.