Instapro White Chocolate Cherry Almond Shortbread Cookies
What better way to spread holiday cheer than through cookies!? Add a bit of protein and health to this year’s holiday favorites!
Makes about 40 cookies
Serving Size: 1 cookie
1 1/2 cups Butter, softened
¾ cup Granulated Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
½ tsp Almond Extract
2 tbsp Maraschino Cherry Juice
1 ¾ cup All Purpose Flour
1 Box Instapro
1 tsp Kosher Salt
5 tbsp Milk
16 each Maraschino Cherries, chopped
4 oz White Chocolate (Melt in microwave before drizzling atop cookies)
1. Sift flour, Instapro and salt; set aside.
2. Cream butter on high for 2 minutes; scrape bowl down.
3. Reduce speed to medium and add sugar, vanilla & almond extracts.
4. Drizzle in cherry juice and milk.
5. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture; stir until combined
6. Mix in chopped cherries and refrigerate dough for at least 3 hours (or up to 3 days before baking)
7. Preheat oven to 350F
8. Shape dough into 40 tablespoon-sized balls and place onto parchment lined baking sheets.
9. Place in freezer for at least 5 minutes to firm up (do not bake soft dough!).
10. Bake for 11 – 12 minutes; let sit on cookie pan for 1 minute, then remove to a wire rack to completely cool. Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
Order your box of Instapro today
Have instant protein packets delivered to your door, and start fortifying your family’s diet with protein.