This is a protein enriched variation of the American classic peanut butter cookie. It’s delicious, warm and packs a protein punch with each bite!
Makes about 4 dozen cookies
Serving Size: 1 cookie
1 stick Unsalted Butter, softened
½ cup Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
1 tbps Vanilla Extract
1 each Egg, large
3 tbsp Milk or Vanilla Coffee Creamer (or other flavor creamer)
1 cups All Purpose Flour
1 box Instapro
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Kosher Salt
½ tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Granulated Sugar (for rolling cookies)
1. Sift flour, Instapro, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
2. Mix vanilla extract and milk; set aside.
3. Cream butter, peanut butter and brown sugar on high for 2 – 3 minutes; scrape bowl down.
4. Add in the egg and mix until well blended.
5. Slowly add milk and vanilla extract until well combined; scrape down bowl.
6. Reduce speed to low and mix in dry ingredients to form dough.
7. Form dough into 1 tbsp-sized balls; roll in sugar and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
8. Using a fork create the iconic cross-hatch and place cookies in freezer for 5 – 10 minutes while oven preheats.
9. Preheat oven to 350F.
10. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes; remove from oven and let stay on tray for 10 – 15 minutes.
11. Remove to wire wrack to completely cool before storing.
Order your box of Instapro today
Have instant protein packets delivered to your door, and start fortifying your family’s diet with protein.