This recipe is super easy and a great canvas for decorating for any holiday! Don’t be afraid to get the kids involved in making and icing these delicious, easy to prepare cookies!
Makes about 2 dozen cookies
Serving Size: 1 cookie
2 sticks Unsalted Butter, softened
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1 tbps Vanilla Extract
½ tsp Almond Extract
6 tbsp Milk or Vanilla Coffee Creamer (or other flavor creamer)
2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 box Instapro
1 tsp Kosher Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
1. Sift flour, Instapro, baking powder and salt; set aside.
2. Mix vanilla extract, almond extract and milk; set aside.
3. Cream butter on high for 1 minutes; scrape bowl down.
4. Add sugar and cream for 2 minutes.
5. Slowly add milk mixture then beat until well combined; scrape down bowl.
6. Reduce speed to low and mix in dry ingredients to form dough.
7. Turn dough out onto work surface and roll to ¼” thick rectangle that measures about 14” X 12”.
8. Cut into desired shapes with a cookie cutter and place onto parchment-lined cookie trays.
9. Preheat oven to 350F
10. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes; remove from oven and let stay on tray for 10 – 15 minutes.
11. Remove to wire rack to completely cool before decorating with your favorite icing and toppings.
Order your box of Instapro today
Have instant protein packets delivered to your door, and start fortifying your family’s diet with protein.